You can’t know enough good people in life! You never know who they are or when you’ll meet them. – Bob Wolf
*Present Exciting Opportunities Plus Learning Experiences™
Human Interaction Knowledge Applied Skills™
First Impression, Interpersonal, Communication, Presentation, Selling skills Strengthen your ability to…
- Interview confidently
- Network effectively
- Be a respected team player
- Transition to a new job
Prepare yourself to get jobs with responsibilities and opportunities that allow you to grow and stand out.
Our Training and Coaching programs include:
- Identify, package and present your knowledge, experiences and accomplishments so you find the career path that’s right for you.
- Using ZOOM, telephone, email, text or a combination of these personal-contact points to conduct training and coaching programs.
- In-person meetings can be arranged for training and coaching while following physical-distancing and wearing mask guidelines.
- Refine your HIKA Skills™ so you are ready to stand out and compete more effectively.
What Our Adult Learners are Saying About Us
You mentioned so many things today that cannot be taught in school. I'm glad you finally identified those skills and characteristics.
You broke down what is essentially common sense and made it informative. Communication skills are often thought of as innate skills, as either you have it or you don't, but you showcased that you can learn them through practice and lessons.
I've heard the words you said today before … but today, the way you said them had me deep in thought about them. I wish you could come speak with my family; they need to hear this!
One of your big points was don't email, speak with people! The talk you gave to the ex-military in the United Kingdom was truly inspirational. I struggle with my self-confidence and dread the thought of speaking in front of people…listening to you was really helpful. You have a voice I could listen to for days.
I appreciate you giving up time to talk to the TechVets group on Zoom this evening. It will change my perspective when interacting with people.